AMOREPACIFIC reduced their overall operating cost by 30%, the network speed of their online store was more than 10 times faster, and they were able to operate their system without worrying about order spikes.
- Centralized IT infrastructure in Korea makes it difficult to operate in Chinese system
- System goes down when there’s online platform slowdown and traffic congestion
- Existing high-cost infrastructure operating costs and compliance issues
- Migrate to a stable cloud
- End-to-end professional consulting
- Self-developed cloud management platform OpsNow
- 30% reduction in operating expenses
- 100% increase in productivity
- 10 times faster operating speed
Unstable IT System to Support Their Rapid Growth in China
AMOREPACIFIC is experiencing rapid growth in the Chinese market.
However, the Chinese IT system was located in the data center in Korea, which made the geographical operation difficult.
The POS system in China was often down after failing to fulfill the order that the ‘Single Day’ on November 11th every year. There was also room for compliance issues that could arise because of the remote location of the data center, which slowed the online service in China and the Chinese customer’s information was located in the Korean data center. Traffic congestion was not enough for existing IT infrastructures.
From cloud-to-cloud migration, architectural design to operational planning, an end-to-end consulting cloud management platform, OpsNow.
End-to-end consulting that covers everything you need to do before the cloud
Stable deployment without consulting, migration plans, architectural design, assessment, and downtime for existing work environments without requiring migration to Azure
Premium Managed Services
24x7x365 Premium managed service that minimizes the occurrence of failures and enables quick response in case of failure
Bespin's in-house cloud management platform Constant monitoring through OpsNow and application management tools
- Wide monitoring coverage covering systems, networks, applications, storage and DBMS
- Hybrid environment monitoring
- Dashboard with detailed view by service group
- Improve operator’s workflow through ticketing / alarm service (ITSM)
- Root Cause Analysis through log data collection in case of system failure
AFTER BESPIN GLOBAL
Reduced operating costs by 30%, increased productivity by 100%, faster response times by 10 times, and improved system performance
After switching to the cloud through Bespin China, the operation against autoscaling and traffic congestion has eliminated the single-day system issue.
We were able to move our system location to China to address compliance issues.
The speed of the online platform that serves China and the overall service environment have improved.
We saved 30% of our costs by reducing the enormous licensing and operational staff costs of on-premises infrastructure deployments.
Why AMOREPACIFIC Chose Bespin Global
Independent Corporation in China: Bespin China
Bespin China has been operating as an independent corporation in China, succeeding Bespin Global’s expertise and experience. We have a close partnership with China’s cloud providers and partners to provide a stable service environment.
Experience and Expertise
Bespin’s operating staff in China is made up of specialized cloud workers with a high level of understanding of China’s network and service environment.
Transparent Management Through OpsNow, and Quick Response Time
Monitoring> Resource Management> A management platform that can track the entire process from event to alarm and response. OpsNow ensures operational transparency.