Were able to successfully migrate to the cloud, and respond to the data and traffic growth and the expansion of service.
CK & B, which used a relatively simple system using one physical server based web server and one DB server, I was experiencing many difficulties due to service instability.
First. Due to the nature of the service, server transactions have increased exponentially with the expansion of business, and it was difficult to cope with increasing data and traffic.
Second. There was a limit to increasing the specification of legacy infrastructure, and server redundancy and load balancing were urgent.
Third. In management, the cost of purchasing equipment to expand Legacy infrastructure and the resulting increase in labor costs were burdensome. In addition to this, the system engineers were at a high level of fatigue due to repeated hacking attempts.
Apply EC2 redundancy and RDS redundancy (Active-Standby configuration)
- Migrate legacy systems with EC2 and RDS services
- Using Multi-AZ and ELB
Apply security configuration that can be access control for each category
- Separation of subnet, public and private by role in VPC according to AWS security recommendation
- Use a separate server
- CloudWatch, IAM & MFA, CloudTrail
Design and propose to anticipate issues in advance
- Create your own ‘AWS Service Review’ and discuss it with your customers
- It is not a simple system migration, but a design and a proposal to anticipate the issues expected in the future business growth.
Suggest a cost-effective system
- Propose a cost-effective system through cost optimization throughout the entire process from migration to service operation, including PoC and migration operations
AFTER BESPIN GLOBAL
Migration to a secure, scalable, and secure system has been successful , with backups and system redundancy, as well as configurations that comply with the AWS Security Advisory Policies .
With AWS, we were able to pay only for the monthly usage amount without hardware maintenance costs , reducing the cost and overall TCO .