WE ARE A CLOUD OPS COMPANY
Bespin Global is a recognized and certified Managed Service Provider (MSP) here to help you with your business and digital innovation through Cloud migration.
We at Bespin Global believe that we can “Awaken the Possibilities of Your Cloud.”
Strategic consulting, managed services, and Cloud-based solutions are driving the digital innovation for many of our customers.
Bespin Global is building trust with more than 400 global customers in its first three years of establishment.
Bespin Gloabal is the only MSP in North East Asia Recognized by Gartner Magic Quadrant of Public Cloud MSPs for Two Consecutive Years.
of Cloud Verterans
Hundreds of Cloud experts working at Bespin Global are our most proud and valued assets.
Our experts with experience and knowledge in the public Cloud, private Cloud, and open stack work tirelessly to establish, operate, and manage customer infrastructure based in Korea and China.
Every member at Bespin Global has a clear role for each aspect of the Cloud. Bespin Global’s employees are composed of experts from each field, from establishment and operation to consulting. We continue to further secure needed capabilities to provide professional technical support and services to our customers.
- 17 years of experience in IT infrastructure operation
- Co-founded Hostway
- Hostway: Managed hosting company with customers including global corporations selected by Fortune in 12 countries
- Co-founded SparkLabs
- Founding Member of KPMG
- (Former) KPMG China Beijing, Korea Desk Head
- (Former) Kakao nonexecutive director
- Provided mentoring to over 1,500 startups as a professional angel investor
- 15 years of experience in Asian technology consulting and investment
- (Former) Alchem Global, hedge fund company, Chinese representative
- (Former) STIC (private equity frim), Hong Kong representative
- (Former) AT Kearney
- (Former) Hana Bank
- (Former) Viant
Brad Yun Lee
Brad Yun Lee
- Sales experience in Asian B2B including domestic and Chinese
- (Former) Rightscale Korea branch, Manager, Asian Business Development
- (Former) Dell Global, Business Manager
- (Former) Salesforce.com, Asian Enterprise Business Development
- (Former) HIS Global Insight, Business Development
- 15 years of experience in IT infrastructure operation
- (Former) HOSTWAY Korea
- Director of Finance, MagnaChip (NYSE-listed)
- Senior Research Analyst at multi-billion dollar hedge funds in New York
- Credit Suisse, M&A
- (Former) Samsung Electronics Senior Engineer
- (Former) Development of Samsung smart TV cloud infrastructure management platform
- (Former) Samsung Smart TV service development project leader
- Head of Software Division
- (Former) Vice President of Samsung Electronics: Head of Strategy and Samsung Next
- (Former) Siebel Systems (Oracle): Product manager and Engineering Operations Manager
- (Former) PWC, Accenture: Enterprise SW Consulting
- 20 years of experience in government agency transformation consulting and strategy
- (Former) CEO of Ardent Consulting
- (Former) CIO of PAT
- (Former) Advisor of Korea IT Service Industry Association
- (Former) Senior Engineer of Kolon Benit