WE ARE A CLOUD OPS COMPANY
Bespin Global is a recognized and certified Managed Service Provider (MSP) here to help you with your business and digital innovation through Cloud migration.
We at Bespin Global believe that we can “Awaken the Possibilities of Your Cloud.”
Strategic consulting, managed services, and Cloud-based solutions are driving the digital innovation for many of our customers.
Bespin Global was positioned as a Leader in 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Services
We believe this validates our role as a world class cloud partner.
of Cloud Veterans
Hundreds of Cloud experts working at Bespin Global are our most proud and valued assets.
Our experts with experience and knowledge in the public Cloud, private Cloud, and open stack work tirelessly to establish, operate, and manage customer infrastructure based in Korea and China.
Every member at Bespin Global has a clear role for each aspect of the Cloud. Bespin Global’s employees are composed of experts from each field, from establishment and operation to consulting. We continue to further secure needed capabilities to provide professional technical support and services to our customers.
- 17 years of experience in IT infrastructure operation
- Co-founded Hostway
- Hostway: Managed hosting company with customers including global corporations selected by Fortune in 12 countries
- Co-founded SparkLabs
- Founding Member of KPMG
- (Former) KPMG China Beijing, Korea Desk Head
- (Former) Kakao nonexecutive director
- Provided mentoring to over 1,500 startups as a professional angel investor
- 15 years of experience in Asian technology consulting and investment
- (Former) Alchem Global, hedge fund company, Chinese representative
- (Former) STIC (private equity frim), Hong Kong representative
- (Former) AT Kearney
- (Former) Hana Bank
- (Former) Viant
- Vice chairperson of Korea Industry Software Association(KISA); Chairperson of Commission of Inquiry of KISA
- (Former) CEO, Inzent
- (Former) CEO, Handysoft & Handycar
- (Former) CEO, TmaxData & TmaxSoft
- (Former) CEO, TmaxData
- (Former) General Manager, TmaxData
- (Former) Sales Director, Oracle Korea
- 15 years of experience in IT infrastructure operation
- (Former) HOSTWAY Korea
- Director of Finance, MagnaChip (NYSE-listed)
- Senior Research Analyst at multi-billion dollar hedge funds in New York
- Credit Suisse, M&A
- Head of Software Division
- (Former) Vice President of Samsung Electronics: Head of Strategy and Samsung Next
- (Former) Siebel Systems (Oracle): Product manager and Engineering Operations Manager
- (Former) PWC, Accenture: Enterprise SW Consulting