WE ARE A CLOUD OPS COMPANY
Bespin Global is a Cloud-specialized Managed Service Partner (MSP) that helps you with your business and digital innovation through Cloud migration.
We at Bespin Global believe that we can “awaken the possibilities of the customer’s Cloud.”
Strategic consulting, managed service, and Cloud-based solutions are driving the digital innovation for many of our customers.
Bespin Global is building trust with more than 200 global customers in its first two years of establishment.
In March 2017, we were chosen for the Gartner Magic Quadrant public cloud MSP division for the first time in East Asia, once again proving our capabilities.
of Cloud Verterans
The hundreds of Cloud experts at Bespin Global are the proud assets of the company.
Experts with expertise in public Cloud, private Cloud, and open stack is establishing, operating, and managing customer infrastructure based in Korea and China.
Every staff member at Bespin Global has a clear role for each feature of Cloud.
Bespin Global’s employees are composed of experts from each field, from establishment and operation to consulting, and are continuously trying to secure capabilities to provide professional technical support and services for customers.
- 17 years of experience in IT infrastructure operation
- Co-founded HOSTWAY
- HOSTWAY: Managed hosting company with customers including global corporations selected by Fortune in 12 countries
- Sold HOSTWAY to US private equity firms
- Co-founded SparkLabs
- 15 years of experience in Asian technology consulting and investment
- (Former) Alchem Global, hedge fund company, Chinese representative
- (Former) STIC (private equity frim), Hong Kong representative
- (Former) AT Kearney
- (Former) Hana Bank
- (Former) Viant
Brad Yun Lee
Brad Yun Lee
- Sales experience in Asian B2B including domestic and Chinese
- (Former) Vice President of KS Holdings, Strategy Development
- (Former) Rightscale Korea branch, Manager, Asian Business Development
- (Former) Dell Global, Business Manager
- (Former) Salesforce.com, Asian Enterprise Business Development
- (Former) HIS Global Insight, Business Development
- 15 years of experience in IT infrastructure operation
- (Former) HOSTWAY Korea
- Director of Finance, MagnaChip (NYSE-listed)
- Senior Research Analyst at multi-billion dollar hedge funds in New York
- Credit Suisse, M&A
- (Former) Samsung Electronics Senior Engineer
- (Former) Development of Samsung smart TV cloud infrastructure management platform
- (Former) Samsung Smart TV service development project leader
- Expertise in enterprise sales and IT consulting
- (Former) Dell EMC Enterprise Sales / Samsung Group Team Head
- (Former) EMC Global Service / IT Consultant
- (Former) Sun MicroSystems Solutions Architect
- (Former) Informix DW&CRM Specialist
- 20 years of experience in government agency transformation consulting and strategy
- (Former) CEO of Ardent Consulting
- (Former) CIO of PAT
- (Former) Advisor of Korea IT Service Industry Association
- (Former) Senior Engineer of Kolon Benit
- NBD experience in IT, Education and HR Consulting
- (Former) VMware, Samsung Account Manager
- (Former) Pearson, Service Delivery Director
- (Former) PSI Consulting, Project Management Group Leader
- (Former) Sun Microsystems, SLS, Delivery Operations Manager