An integrated management solution for corporate Cloud,
Hybrid asset and usage status integrating with Cloud and IDC
We provide asset management based on a customer’s services through a service group.
We provide hybrid asset and usage status integrating with Cloud and IDC as well as asset management based on a customer’s services through a service group.
- Resource status per type: based on volume and usage (rate)
- Resource usage status: CPU, Memory, Disk, Network
- Resource status history: resource usage per hour/day/week/month
- Resource management history: changes of resource volume and usage
- Setting up and management of regulations regarding creation and management of resources
- Inspection according to the set regulations and notification of any violations
Creation of and sending a status or usage report
- Collection of Agent usage information
- Provision of the same information as Cloud assets
Asset Management Dashboard
Provision of Multi Cloud VENDOR
Support for AWS, Azure, IDC
Detailed resource status analysis based on account per vendor
- Volume and current status of instances in use indicated
- Volume used per product indicated
Integrated resource status analysis
Provision of usage per vendor by categorizing IT as: Compute/Storage/Network
Usage Trend Comparative Chart
Provision of Usage Trend Comparative Chart per period for the same 7-days of the previous month
Excessive resource usage analysis
- Analysis on excessive resource status based on Threshold
- Provision of volume information of resources with unusual performance considering Threshold Under / Over
Integrated billing of Multi Cloud and account can be budgeted
and managed for cost per department or service;
cost reduction recommendations are provided based on resource usage status data
- Cost status for each Cloud infrastructure and Trend summary
- Summary per service group, Cloud product, region, and account
- Notification regarding infrastructure budget, credit, and AWS RI
Billing & Budget
- Integrated billing of Multi-Cloud and services
- Cost grouping per Cloud vendor, account, service, and tag
- Yearly or monthly budgeting and warning/alert management per Cloud
- Daily, weekly, or monthly cost statistics of Cloud infrastructure
- Search function provided per filter and period, and Total/Trend viewable
- Right-sizing recommended based on performance usage data of Cloud resources
- AWS RI recommended based on Cloud Instance usage data
- Management of exception handling for optimization and job order
We have increased visibility by indicating the expenditure in chart form from the previous and current month, and estimated cost per Cloud vendor.
Information provided on monthly expenditure, recently created reports, and monthly or daily status
Overspending Trend Chart
Daily overspending expenditure checkable in the specific cost range for the period of the past 12 months
Cost occurred in the service checkable on Dashboard by selecting a specific service
Cost per item
- Cost traceable per Account/Product/Region/Service group/Customization
- Daily overspending expenditure per item checkable in the specific cost range for the period of the past 12 months
Dimensional Cost Trend Chart
Trend Chart provided to compare monthly cost in units of years
Cost Trend Chart for 12 months starting from the actual usage date
- Comparative analysis of cost occurring for 12 months based on the current month/day
- Detailed billing information for the month/day: detailed billing information provided per day including monthly and daily paid billing information, estimated cost, etc.
Bulk Account reflected
- Possible to check the total billing information on all the accounts and detailed billing information per account
- Regular billing report automatically created with “Send Report” function
Search conditions provided based on resources in use
- Search conditions automatically created based on resources in use
- Search conditions recommended based on the relations between resources
Additional services provided for search convenience
- Recent search conditions automatically saved
- Search conditions storable as favorite
- Search frequency viewable per search condition
We provide unique insight in terms of an efficient service group
by offering monitoring information collected per service group as defined by the customer.
- Summary provided per service group
- Detailed monitoring information searchable per server
- Concentrated on management and control
- Alarm status searchable per service/region
Analysis Information provided upon Alarm
- Comparative information provided on the main metrics based on the time the alarm occurred
- Snapshot information provided on the process status of a system at the time the alarm occurred
Workflow and Unification Feature
- Systematic alert flow synced with workflow
- Information provided about alarm/errors and measures taken
- Metric statistics provided per service and host
We provide alarm status occurring and the number of servers being managed with clear colors to ensure visibility.
You can recognize and manage the storage (disk) capacity of a server and current usage.
Today’s Alarm Info
We indicate the server and other relevant information about alarm occurred on the day for you to check immediately.
Usage Top 5 (Line Chart)
You can review the history of changes of the top 5 servers in usage per CPU, Memory, Disk, Queue, and Throughout; you can easily set sorting criteria and collection period depending on your preference.
We indicate the summary and numbers on the overall status of services being managed in charts and graphs for a clear understanding; we also efficiently provide necessary information for the person in charge of monitoring.
Top 5 List
You can monitor the performance status of top 5 servers according to the index selected among 5 indexes.
You can search incurred alarm of selected services per day and period; the metric data based on the time the alarm occurred is provided to check the progress of alarm (from the beginning to the end) and analyze the cause of alarm.
We indicate the list of alarm and user alarm, enabling you to easily search the progress and status of alarm per day or period. Each background of alarm and custom alarm being opened is indicated in color.
You can inspect the server condition with the metric alarm incurred from a server.
You can see the server’s CPU and memory usage on an hourly basis, and check the time slot with the most and the least use and necessary information to adjust scaling.
PROJECT + SERVICE REQUEST
Issues manageable and traceable per project,
and all the service requests are recorded to handle them promptly according to procedures
My Project Card View will be the initial access screen when running a project.
(The checkbox for My Project Only will appear checked.)
Users can only read/write the projects they belong to.
Card View / List View
Select the toggle button on the top right to see the project in Card View and List View.
My Project Only
See your projects by clicking the “My Project Only” checkbox.
Uncheck the checkbox to see the entire project lists of the selected customer.
Click to see the members of the relevant project in a pop-up window.
Click the project name to go to the relevant project.
You cannot access if you’re not a member.
- ISSUE CHART
- RECENT ISSUE
- RECENT MEETING MINUTES
Recent Meeting Minutes are listed by the newest modified date.
When you go to the “Service Requests”, you’ll be taken to the “All Requests” screen where the list of requests will appear.
SR menus are as follows:
- All Requests : you can see the list of all the requests of a user.
- My Requests : you can see the list of requests registered by a user.
- Assigned to me : you can see the list of requests assigned to a user.
- Watching Only : you can see the list of requests where the user is registered as a watcher.
Click the “Create New” button to go to the “New Service Request” screen.
Click the “Request Title” to go to the “Request Detail” screen of the selected service request.
Service Request Detail
- Detail Info
- Related Issue
- Comment / Activity History
Assignee or watcher can change an assignee by clicking the “Change” button.
When clicking the “Action” button, the items indicated on the button may vary depending on its status.
Click the “Start” button to start the work regarding a request.
- When the request status is open: indicated as Start and Reject
- When it’s in progress: indicated as Resolve
- When it’s resolved: indicated as Close or Reopen
Click the “Start” button to start the work according to the request.
The attachment will be indicated and you can download files.
Templates manageable per payment method according to the type of work,
payment progress status traceable, and payment report history searchable
Approval is the service handling approval-related features incurred in various types of work.
You can draft a document, submit it to a superior, and proceed with approval procedures. You can check the draft content of the work type approved.
It may be re-notified in the “Approval Details”.
You can notify or complete the task approved.
You can see Approvers in order of approval.
You can see the notification history in a pop-up window when you select an item type.
“Notify” button only appears when a final approval is made.
A more stable and rapid service improvement with the integration of development and operation
One-stop management of development planning, change management, and Build & Deploy for service release
- Write change plans for development items while operating services.
- You can manage integrated change plans by linking project issues based on the created change plan.
- Once the work according to the change plan is complete, you can create a release plan linked to the relevant change plan.
- Write a release plan to reflect the tasks done on services.
- You can change the settings so as to allow distribution only once an approval process is completed.
- It can be linked to the distribution management for release distribution. You can write a report about the distribution result.
- You can distribute services.
- You can see the content and the status of distribution fulfilled.